Glasshill Studios, 28 King's Bench Street
London, SE1 0QX
Tel: +44 (0) 207 253 2888
Fax: +44 (0) 207 253 2899
Hong Kong Office
128 Wellington Street Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2541 2980
Fax: +852 2545 5723
We are always looking for talented, motivated and creative individuals who are passionate about lighting to join our team. We work with the world’s premier Architects and Designers on projects for prestigious Clients across the globe. Our wide range of projects includes: Lifestyle, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Retail, Residential, Exterior, Gallery, one-off Events and Exhibitions. No two projects are the same as is our approach.
We have been established for over thirty years and are one of the largest lighting consultancy practices in London and Hong Kong.
If you think you can bring something to our team, whether that’s huge enthusiasm or deep experience, please get in touch!
Isometrix portfolio includes a wide and varied range of award-winning projects including; Lifestyle, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Retail, Residential, Exterior, one-off Events, Gallery and Exhibitions.
Every projects’ design is unique, from minimalistic architectural spaces to eclectic decorative interiors.
We are looking for talented, creative product designers to to join our London studio.
You would be designing and developing tailor made lighting products, ranging from bespoke luminaires to ‘one off’ immersive and interactive installations, through manufacture, installation on site and operation.
This is a diverse position and you would be working with both our product, lighting design and audio-visual teams and directly with external Architects, Designers, Clients and Contractors
We can offer the opportunity for you to grow your skills, express your ideas and develop your career.
Successful applicants must have good design skills and be able to work well individually and within a team.
A ‘can do attitude’ and genuine ambition to progress a career in lighting related product design are a prerequisite.
Skills, Role and Experience
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following abilities;
- Experience in designing architectural lighting products (interior / exterior); New Product Development and Specials; Research & Development and compliance testing
- Capable of generating creative and innovative conceptual design ideas.
- Excellent design detailing skills. The ability to generate buildable solutions to design problems.
- Lateral and proactive thinking, essential to enable projects to be completed on time and to budget.
- Production planning, scheduling, prioritisation experience and quality assurance.
- A good understanding of manufacturing process and communication with component suppliers to resolve production issues.
- Experience in site specific installations and pragmatic design thinking to take into account all aspects of on-going projects.
- Transparent, efficient and proactive communication to resolve ‘on site’ issues with project teams.
- Understanding the design process from beginning to end including; production of engineering drawings, assembly and preparation of installation methods and instructions. and fixing on site.
- Awareness of market trends, market needs and commercial viability
- Provide technical support and liaise with clients consisting of architects & designers
- Knowledge of LED and emerging technology, their operation and associated integration with control systems.
Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe and MS Office are essential. Understanding of SolidWorks, Rhino and Design Software is a benefit.
International Travel will be required.
Remuneration package including bonus and benefits package is commensurate with skills and experience.
We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic CAD / Revit Technician to join our London studio.
As part of our CAD / Revit team you would be working closely with our lighting designers to produce lighting & control layouts and lighting details in AutoCAD or Revit, with accompanying lighting control channel schedules produced in Microsoft Excel.
Experience in AutoCAD 2D is required and AutoCAD Revit (MEP or Architectural) advantageous. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is also required.
Previous working within a lighting design practice is not required. The position would suite a recently trained or qualified person who is willing to learn and progress as part of a team.
To join our dynamic multi-national team please send your CV and portfolio to:
or 8 Glasshouse Yard, London, EC1A 4JN, UK
For any other enquiries, please use the contact form provided on this page.
We are committed to equal opportunities. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.